ben ilginç bi isim bulamadım

o kadar yaratıcılıktan uzak kazma bi inasnım ki..ühühüühühhüh

30.3.07

temporary peace..

"deep inside the silence, staring out upon the sea
waves washing over half forgotten memories
deep within the moment, laughter floats upon the breeze
rising, falling, dying down within me
and i swear i never knew, i never knew how it could be
and all this time all i had inside, was what i couldn't see
i swear i never knew, i never knew how it could be
all the waves washing over all that hurts inside of me
beyond this beautiful horizon lies a dream for you and i
this tranquil scene is still unbroken by the rumors in the sky
there's a storm closing in, voices crying on the wind
this serenade is growing cold, it breaks my soul to try to sing
there's so many many thoughts when i try to go to sleep
but with you i start to feel a sort of temporary peace
as i drift in and out..."
her dinlediğimde aklıma tek bir yeri ama aynı zamanda binlerce şeyi getirmeyi başarıyo bu şarkı. canımı acıtıyo hem de değişik bi huzur getiriyo, içimi kaplıyo, hücrelerime yayılıyo sanki.. gecenin bi yarısı dinlediğimde böyle yazılar yazdırıyo, denizi özletiyo bi de..

6 Comments:

Blogger goodbyebluesky said...

Ooooh, babe
Don't leave me now.
Don't say it's the end of the road.
Remember the flowers I sent.
I need you, babe
To put through the shredder
In front of my friends
Ooooh Babe.
Dont leave me now.
How could you go?
When you know how I need you
To beat to a pulp on a Saturday night
Ooooh Babe.
How could you treat me this way?
Running away.
I need you, Babe.
Why are you running away?
Oooooh Babe!

11:04 ÖS  
Blogger yellowjackets said...

Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

12:54 ÖÖ  
Blogger yellowjackets said...

And all these days I spend away
Ill make up for this I swear
I need your love to hold me up
When it’s all too much to bear

And when the night falls in around me
I don’t think I’ll make it through
Ill use your light to guide my way
Cuz all I think about is you

ozlemek zordur..

12:54 ÖÖ  
Blogger Emir Bey said...

bu şarkıların insanlar üzerindeki etkisini çok derin araştıracağım yakın zamanda.

9:34 ÖÖ  
Blogger -linde said...

cok hos yorumlar olmus. herkes depresifmis anladigim kadariyla..

5:28 ÖS  
Blogger cheshirecatunderthebed said...

depresif olma bahar geldi hadi heybeliadada bisikletle aşağı uçalım:9

12:12 ÖS  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home